Information Collection and Use
SalesJobHunter collects personally identifiable information when you register as a SalesJobHunter JobSeeker, when you register as a SalesJobHunter Employer, when you request our pricing via email, and when you enter promotions or incentives. SalesJobHunter may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners. When you register with SalesJobHunter, we ask for your name, email address, street address, city, state, zip code, phone, fax, cell phone, and sales-related data. Once you register with SalesJobHunter and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. SalesJobHunter also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, SalesJobHunter cookie information and the page you requested.
When you subscribe to SalesJobHunter, we ask for additional billing information which may include your credit card number, credit card expiration date, credit card security code, or your bank account number, bank routing code, and related billing information.
SalesJobHunter uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
SalesJobHunter will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. SalesJobHunter may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information. You are deemed to have consented to sharing your information with our other members when you submit your profile;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of SalesJobHunter to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web site violates the SalesJobHunter Terms of Service.
SalesJobHunter may set and access SalesJobHunter cookies on your computer. These cookies are deleted when you terminate your SalesJobHunter session. In particular, in order to use the Contact button, cookies must be enabled. SalesJobHunter does not allow other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set or access cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Profile
SalesJobHunter gives you the ability to edit your SalesJobHunter profile at any time. You may request deletion of your SalesJobHunter profile by sending an email to webmaster@SalesJobHunter with your email address and password.
SalesJobHunter may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, contact us.